Sequoia Safety Council is HIRING!! We are seeking an energetic and driven professional to join our Admin Team. We are a Private Non Profit Ambulance Company in rural Eastern Fresno County. Our Team of 4 does all aspects of the business IN HOUSE. We pride ourselves on a “Service First” attitude, along with our crews, and strive to assure our community feels cared for and supported. This FULL TIME mid level role would be responsible for a variety of accounting procedures and computerized billing system, posting payments and adjustments, payroll imports and adjustments, and accounts receivable, as well as performing typical clerical work in a similar capacity. The job entails timely and efficient data input, answering phone calls, verification of customer information and billing recording while retaining existing records and deposits.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a minimum of 3-years of experience in the similar field.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards as well as related legal regulations.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure.
- Microsoft Office Suite or related software experience.
- Attention to Detail
- Basic administrative and clerical operations knowledge.
- Quickbooks and INTUIT knowledge is a plus!
- 40 hour or 32 hour week
- 90% paid Health Benefit with spouse paid at 50%, 100% Vision and Dental benefits.
- Sick and Vacation monthly accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Day
- Working with a company that values its employees and knows how to have FUN!
- Starting pay $25.00 hour