The Operations Manager has a crucial role within the Sequoia Safety Council team.
This individual is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our operations,
ensuring prompt, efficient, and effective response to emergency calls.
Starting at $92,000. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Company vehicle provided for official business.
- This is an exempt position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a paramedic or EMT in a high-performance 911 based EMS system.
- At least 5 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Knowledgeable about CCEMSA policies and procedures.
- Proficient in state EMS policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with state and local labor laws, requirements, and HR practices
- Submit a comprehensive resume along with a cover letter addressed to the General Manager.
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation from current employer.
Applications must be turned in to the General Manager by 17:00 on Friday,
December 1, 2023.
Sequoia Safety Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all
qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.